Consultant at Marketing and contact person for the Contract Research Organization "Medconsult-Geo" in Turkey, Azerbaijan and Iran
To play an active role in healthcare laboratory business, understand major trends in healthcare market such as aging population, chronic diseases, cost pressures, consolidation, performance pressures, patient satisfaction/reputation, complex operational risks, focus on cost cutting commodities, reimbursment incentives, penalties and uncertainity in healthcare ecosystem, passionate about healthcare innovation, emotional intellegence, driving the needs for change, living the value proposition, , interfering with lab’s ability to deliver greater value, ultimately adding value for Business Performance Metrics, challenge with a hollistic approach, develop personalized solutions and build up long-tem sustainable IVD laboratory business.
• Drive value creation and to deliver outstanding customer experience to existing customers in Direct Export Countries – ensure economic profitability and customer satisfaction and retention. And responsible for creating and driving long term strategy and short term tactics to achieve building executive level relationships and leveraging them in driving new profitable sales and protecting base business.
• Drive profitable growth and close opportunities in large, complex, enterprise named accounts by initiating, developing and/or delivering unique solutions that result in improved customer outcomes and benefits, provide comprehensive of solutions to address client needs such as Process improvement, Analytics, Informatics, Automation and Service Solutions.
• Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing or delivering measurable healthcare performance and provide unique solutions that result in improved outcomes for customer and Abbott.
• Analyze impact of market trends and factors on customers by using very large network of IVD players in Turkey and all surrounding countries and leverage & conducting this network in an efficient and creative way to deliver results.
• In terms of collaboration & cooperation in healthcare ecosystem, no limits to get parties together and create synergy out of these partnerships.
• Involved in National HCV Elimination project in Georgia close collaboration done with NCDC, Lugar Center and Hepatitis Technical Advisory Group (TAG) R&D and EMEA market access team. Country official guideline updated after this project by positioning HCV core antigen which provides substantial cost savings against HCV RNA testing for the first time in the world.
Dx Distributors Senior Executive, Sales – Jan 2017 to Present
Abbott Diagnostic Division
• Full responsibility for sales quota with a volume of XMM USD including forecasting and target performance achievement with P/L management in Iran, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Cyprus.
• Delivered first year revenue growth of 17% and increased share of market in three countries by
%19 and exceeding PM growth.
• To drive, execute and achieve CM & PM & E/P target plan by product categories (analyzers, reagents & IT solutions)
• Guide and provide product support (sales, marketing & technical), lab solution design team , finance , service ,logistics to distributors’ team to ease the sales cycle process. Drive strategy development and the execution of the strategic plan in a matrix environment. Conducting new launch IT solution roadshows and differentiate the competition.
• Leverage/synergies on the existing business and to ensure all activities are carried out in
accordance with local laws and Company Compliance and OEC regulations.
• Analyzing and reporting of key financial metrics of the business and provides insights to overall health of the business, including SG&A.
• Working closely with active distributors to acquire new accounts across the region and
expanding the current distribution channel across various new territories through recruitment of new distributors and driving commercial excellence functions within distributor teams.
• Look at all operational aspects of the business including logistics/supply chain especially get in contact with export operations & quality assurance and ensure end to end movement of goods from hub to end customers are optimal & seamless and drive customer satisfaction score.
• Providing indirect leadership and coaching for distributor management and staff including product knowledge, teamwork, trust and motivation.
• Manage and driven the major issues of contract compliance and contract legistation including legal parties in house and get in contact with 3rd parties.
Enterprise Executive, Sales – Jan. 2016 to Dec 2016
Abbott Diagnostic Division
• TCV of acquisition accounts and opportunities are achieved XX MM USD by exceeding X MM USD annual target.
• Total revenue of acquisition take away accounts and opportunities are realized %44 exceeding annual target.
• %5 incremental revenue increase is conducted in strategic 5 renewal accounts
• Established and built deep undestanding of account needs,stakeholders and competitive situation.
• Played an essential account management role at the course of new organizational sales
• Achieved positive criteria wizard through positioning key differentiator factors of all projects/tenders.
• Succesfully bridged and communicated the new sales concept through internal and external stakeholders.
• Personal development is examined by discussing M&A, Private Equity, Big Data and Beyond the Lab. approach within Enterprice account team and raised strategic account management practices.
• Job shadowing for Professional Services Executive role is experienced for Q3 2016 and participated ERP Turkey Commitee.
Sales & Service Specialist – June 2005 to Dec 2015
Production & Supply Planning Chief- June 2002 to June 2005
Ege Soğutmacılık A.Ş- Safkar
• Prepared & conducted the aggregate planning according to the sales forecasts.
• Organized & provided the MRP implementation of relevant Refrigeration and A/C units.
• People Management is conducted by controlling of the warehouse as Planning Department and
& improved the material & information flow.
• Prepared a monthly report regarding production line deficiencies and sent it to the Planning
Manager. This report provided overall scores of every stage and contacted department.
• Predicted the production capacity and the efficiency of the plant and developed alternative production methods to decrease both material costs and production time by applying method study principles.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
İstanbul Bilgi University 2008-2010
Master of Business Administration, İstanbul , TURKEY
Eastern Med. University 2002
Bs, Industrial Engineer, Famagusta, CYPRUS
İzmir Fatih Fen High School
İzmir TED College
Born in Wuppertal, Germany
Turkish nationality; holding Republic of Cyprus Passport-EU accesability
QUALIFICATIONS & COURSES
• Written and spoken fluency in English
• Written intermediate, spoken beginner in German
• Abbott Internal Sanctions & Antiboycott Training Dubai
• Export Operations OTC order shipment process & LC training
• Scotwork Negotiations Skills
• White Boarding – Corporate Visions
• Selling Skills Multiple Stakeholders
• Enterprice Account Management Strategy
• Strategic& Consultive Selling Skills
INTERESTS & INFLUENCERS
Learning&Sharing | Leadership&Coaching | Sailing | Skiing | Food & Travel | Negotiation | Elon
Musk | Miles White | Micheal Porter | Simon Sinek | Jack Welch | John Maxwell