Professor in Radiology
1995-2002 - Faculty of Medicine of Tbilisi State Medical University
2000-2005 - Faculty of Law at Tbilisi State Institute of Business, Specialty: "Lawyer"
2000-2001 - Turkish language courses at the Turkish Embassy in Tbilisi.
2000 years - LXIII Scientific Conference of Ivane Tarkhnishvili Student Scientific Society, Surgery Section, Reporter - Certificate of TSU, currently under the auspices of the European Medical Students Association (EMC).
2000 years - LXIII Scientific Conference of Ivane Tarkhnishvili Student Scientific Society, Foreign Languages Section, Reporter - Certificate of TSU IBSU under the auspices of the European Medical Students' Association (EMA).
2003 year - Training cycle "Medical Radiology" on the base of Tbilisi State Medical Academy
• 2003-2006 - Tbilisi State Medical Academy Aspirant, graduate specialty "Medical Radiology and X-ray"
2007 - Conference held under the auspices of Georgian sports medicine and Georgian acupuncturists on the topic - Modern problems of traumatology and cardiology in sports medicine, participant_ certificate.
2007 - Participant certificate of sports medicine course conducted under the
auspices of the International Olympic Committee.
2007 - Batumi International Scientific-Practical Conference, "New Directions in Radiology and Interventional Medicine", participant_ certificate.
2007 - participant_ certificate of military doctor training program
2007 - Reservist - Certificate of Reservation Training Program.
2007 - GE training organized by computer tomography - "“HiSpeed Dual”".
2007 _ Training of Magnetic Resonance Tomography - "1,5TE Signa " organized by GE.
2008 - GE training organized by computer tomography - " BrightSpeed ".
2008 - Training of computer tomography - " Light Speed VCT " organized by GE.
2008 - "Modern Clinical Medicine, Achievements and Closer Technologies" by XXIV International School-Conference of Medics, co-rapporteur.
• 2009 - Tbilisi " RFA and Interventional Radiology " participant certificate.
• 2010 year - Tbilisi The third congress of radiologists, the reporter in the Neuroradiology section.
• 2011 year - International Scientific-Practical Conference, Hyperthermia in Clinical Oncology.
• 2014 - The training of the "Magnetic Resonance Tomography" organized by TOSHIBA.
• 2014 - Trainings for computer tomography organized by TOSHIBA
• 2016 - Tbilisi The Fourth Congress of Radiologists, in the Pelvis section, the rapporteur.
• 2017 _ Tbilisi. First Congress of Georgian Onco-Urologists, participant.
• 2018 Training Course on Nuclear and Radiation Safety General Staff Training, retraining and qualification. Certificate # 000-07.
• 2018 _ Kutaisi, the first neurovascular forum, participant.
•2018 St. Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina. REGIONAL TRAINING COURSE ON QUALITY ASSURANCE AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOR DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY. Project RER/6/038. Organized by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
•2018 _ St. Nice, France. 10th Congress of the European Society of Minimally Invasive Neurological Therapy Endovascular treatment of ruptured intracranial aneurysms – Our experience. M. Khinikadze, L. Tsikarishvili, I. Tsertsvadze, B. Abdaladze, T. Goletiani (Kutaisi, Tbilisi, GE) , co-rapporteur.
• 2018 _ Tbilisi. Second Congress of Georgian Onco-Urologists, participant.
• 2018 _ Tbilisi, Second Neurovascular Forum, participant.
• 2019 Tbilisi The Fifth Congress of Georgian Radiologists, rapporteur.
• 2019 Tbilisi The Fifth Congress of Georgian Radiologists, co-rapporteur.
• 2019 _ Tbilisi. Third Congress of Georgian Onco-Urologists, participant
• 2019 _ Tbilisi, Third Neurovascular Forum, participant.
Qualification Doctor radiologist; Lawyer
Scientific quality Doctor of Medicine / Candidate of Medical Sciences 2006
2002-2003 - X-ray Department of Clinical Hospital # 4, Junior Doctor.
• 2003-2006 - Tbilisi State Medical Academy, Research Institute of Clinical Medicine, Magnetic Resonance Tomography Department, Aspirant.
• 2004-2005 St. Tbilisi # 3 Medical School, a teacher.
2007 Georgian Olympic team, team doctor.
• From 2007 to present "Academic Nikoloz Kipshidze Central University Clinic", Department of Computer and Magnetic Resonance Tomography, Doctor Radiologist.
• From 2010 to present "Medical Combinat", Department of Computed Tomography, Doctor Radiologist / Expert Consultant.
• 2011-2012 Ltd. "First Clinic Receiver", Head of Radiological Department.
• 2012-2014 Acad. Oh. Gudushauri National Medical Center, Doctor Radiologist.
• Georgian-American diagnostic clinic, computer and magnetic resonance tomography department, doctor radiologist since 2013.
• From 2014 to present Clinic "Lancet", computer and magnetic resonance tomography department, doctor radiologist.
• From 2015 to present Tbilisi State Medical University, First University Clinic, Computer and Magnetic Resonance Tomography Department, Doctor Radiologist.
• Assistant Professor of the Department of Radiology at Tbilissi State Medical University since 2016
From 2016-up to now The First University Clinic, deliver lectures and seminars for students and for residents in Radiology
Since 2004 I am a member of the Association of Georgian and Europe Radiology
Since 2017 I am a member of the Georgian Oncological Urology Association.
Scientific work Author of 7 scientific articles
Marital status Married, two children.
Computer skills Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS-Office, Power point.
Languages Georgian (native), Russian (perfect), German (medium)
English (medium), Turkish (beginner